Nanci L. Pipo RICP® ChFC®, CLU®, CLTC
Vice President & Partner
Nanci Pipo became the second employee of Southtowns Financial Group when she joined the firm in 1997 as Dan's assistant. With Dan's support, Nanci took full advantage of the myriad of educational opportunities the financial services industry offered and quickly became a key member of the firm. An experienced insurance professional, Nanci manages all insurance work for the firm including life, disability income, and long-term care insurance, helping to ensure that the firm's clients are protected in the event of the unforeseen. Nanci helps clients navigate the Medicare maze and is also a licensed broker for auto, homeowners and commercial insurance*. Providing her clients with preparedness is one of the top reasons she loves her job. Nanci is also a NYS Certified Notary Public; she also manages advanced underwriting and business management of the firm. An avid yogi and fitness enthusiast, Nanci and her husband, Walter, reside in West Falls. They enjoy spending time with their two daughters and two grandchildren.
- Retirement Income Certified Professional ® (RICP®), Designation, American College, 2020
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®), Designation, American College, 2010
- NYS Property & Casualty Insurance Broker License (P&C), 2009
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®), Designation, American College, 2007
- Certified in Long Term Care (CLTC), Designation, Corporation for Long Term Care Certification, 2002
- FINRA Series 7 (General Securities Rep) Registration, 2002
- New York State Notary Public, 2000
- FINRA Series 6 (Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts Limited Representative) Registration, 2000
- FINRA Series 63 (Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination) Registration, 2000
- NYS Life, Accident & Health License (LAH), 1998
MassMutual Society 1851 Sales Assistant Advisory Council, Toastmasters International
B.S. Management and Economics with concentration in Finance, SUNY Empire State College, June 2013
*Services not offered through MML Investors Services, or its affiliated companies.